Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GHS! Go ahead and register, you'll enjoy an AD FREE environment!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Certificate Issue?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 pm

When logging in through the portal I have recieved a message that Internet Explorer has blocked some content because of certificate errors. I use the Spybot S&D bho if this helps, but I don't think it is related to the issue. I didn't recieve the error message in the 2 days since updates for Internet Explorer and Spybot were installed, so I also don't think it is related to that.
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 pm

The third time I logged in today I did not recieve the error message. Probably something related to the host?
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

The fourth time I login, the error message is back.
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 pm

No problems here. But I am using Firefox
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

#5, still getting the error when I am not logged in on both the forum page and portal, when logged in the page displays without an error message.

From IE help:

I'm getting errors on websites I always visit, what should I do?

If you encounter a certificate errors at a website you have visited before without errors, it's possible the website is not configured correctly. Try retyping the address you are using. For example, if you are typing the address as https://example.com, try changing it to https://www.example.com.

It is also possible that the website's certificate has expired and the owner or operator needs to renew the certificate in order to continue using it.

Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 am

I think the forum has been acting up recently. Icons and things have been loading really slow, only text has been popping up for me.
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

I have noted some minor issues myself. Scrolling of the topics erratic etcetra. Was the site upgraded recently?
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 am

Not by me, and whatever I do does not interfere with the sites scripting. Forumotion is responsible, is it still acting up for you guys?
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 am

From my standpoint the problem is intermittent. Not acting up at the moment but was earlier
Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 am

No error messages this morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Certificate Issue? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate Issue?   Certificate Issue? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Certificate Issue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Test Features :: Test features-
Jump to: