Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GHS! Go ahead and register, you'll enjoy an AD FREE environment!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internal Alliance Policies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

Internal Alliance Policies Empty
PostSubject: Internal Alliance Policies   Internal Alliance Policies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Policy #1 - Treating others
-As a member, I agree to treat all other members of the alliance with dignity and respect.
-As a member, I agree to never swear at or direct disrespectful/demeaning content towards a fellow member.
-As a member, I agree to never mock a fellow member in a Circular Message. I will handle disagreements privately.

Policy #2 - Self-Defense
-As a member, I agree to defend myself against enemies with a reasonable sized defense force.
-As a member, I agree and understand that a reasonable defense means:
A) Having fully upgraded Hide Outs in every town with all spies working in the defense
B) Having at least one of type of each UNIT CLASS of warship to create a full battle line.
C) Having a military size at least 1% of my total score
D) Having a military made up of all different battle classes to create a full battle line
E) Having a Town Wall at least two(2) levels higher than my Town Hall level.
-As a member, I agree that if I fail to defend myself properly, the alliance is NOT required to help me if I ever get attacked. This applies to myself and to ALL members of my alliance.
-As a member, I agree that I will fight battles against other players 1 vs. 1 when a conflict between myself and another arises. The only exception to this policy is if my opponent is MUCH stronger than myself or I am multi-attacked, in which case the alliance will intervene.

Policy #3 - Alliance Defense
-As a member, I agree that my alliance mates are my brothers and sisters of Ikariam. I am here to defend them as they are here to defend me.
-As a member, I agree that if the time comes and I must help my fellow alliance mate, I will do everything in my power to do so, whether it be:
A) Sending my army
B) Sending my navy
C) Sending Resources
-As a member, I agree that if asked by the General of the alliance, I will move my military/navy to help defend an alliance mate.
-As a member, I agree that if I cannot follow through with a request made by the General, I will send the General a message as to why I am not able to fulfill the request.
-As a member, I agree that if I ever ask for help which would require a fellow member to displace army/navy/goods, I WILL NOT GO INTO VACATION MODE.
-As a member, I understand that if I go into vacation mode while my fellow member has units/ships enroute to my towns, I will cause them to scatter which will waste my fellow member's time and gold.
-As a member, I agree that if I ever ask for help, I must supply adequate information regarding the attacks on me:
A) What type of attack is happening(land/sea)
B) The unit types and each amount
C) The town and coordinates of the island at which the attack is happening

Policy #4 - Participation and Activity
-As a member, I agree to be active within the alliance and participate as I can in events that may happen.
-As a member, I agree to log in with enough frequency to stay out of Inactive Mode(Ghost Mode)
-As a member, I agree to communicate with others and the alliance Leadership.
-As a member, I agree that if I do become inactive I will be removed from the alliance.
-As a member, I agree that if I do get removed from the alliance, I am eligible to be re-accepted within the alliance three(3) times.
-As a member, I agree that if I fall inactive a fourth(4) time, I will not be allowed back into the alliance UNLESS I have give a legitimate reason for the inactivity.
-As a member, I agree that a continuous pattern of inactivity is unacceptable and chances mentioned above are fair.
-As a member, I agree that being in Vacation Mode does not constitute going "Inactive".

Policy #5 - Gallie's CT/Friends List
-As a member, I fully understand the reason why Gallie's List has been created and how it functions.
-As a member, I agree to use Gallie's List and will refrain from posting CT/Friend requests in circular messages.
-As a member, I understand that if I keep posting CT/friend requests after I have been warned, I will be banned from posting ciruclar messages for a certain period of time.
-As a member, I agree to educate myself about Gallie's List if I do not know exactly how it works.
Information about Gallie's List can be found here: http://www.uglyalliance.com/t759-gallie-s-list

Policy #6 - Miscellaneous
-As a member, I fully understand and agree that all problems I may have with other players be resolved before I am admitted into the alliance.
-As a member, I understand that going inactive or "Ghost Mode" initiates seven(7) days since my last log in.
Back to top Go down

Internal Alliance Policies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community-
Jump to: