Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GHS! Go ahead and register, you'll enjoy an AD FREE environment!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

External Page(Testing for font size)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

External Page(Testing for font size) Empty
PostSubject: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

External Page(Testing for font size) 9qw8pt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:19 am

Most of it is unreadable
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

I know, all the colors are coming out messed up. Will continue working on it when i get home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:03 pm

onlymofu wrote:
I know, all the colors are coming out messed up. Will continue working on it when i get home

Actually I think the problem is the typeface. Need a different font.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 am

A helpful link Smile

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ug-vQEOSoww/SnnPmnhWNcI/AAAAAAAAA-s/mR0iYw6TyhM/s400/imagem.JPG

Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Hows This David?   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 pm

External Page(Testing for font size) LlX1b
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

External Page(Testing for font size) RcFdl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Like the girl. Hate the font. The font is difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 am

Even the main heading? It is the same font everywhere, but are there some parts that are readable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am

Main heading is OK but the rest is very bad. The smaller print is almost unreadable
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:06 am

Did the page get bigger though compared to my original post examples? I see it as being substantially enlarged, does everyone else see it that way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 am

Don't know about that. Not sure if it's the fornt you are using or effects applied to the font but you have to guess at a lot of the words in the main text.
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 am

Is it a bright green effect that you see? And the text didn't get larger in my most recent post of the external page. Look at my first post to compare the sizes. Could be settings on computers, I dunno. I will change it though and post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 am

The color has nothing to do with it. Parts of the letters are missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: External Page(Testing for font size)   External Page(Testing for font size) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

External Page(Testing for font size)
Page 1 of 1