Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GHS! Go ahead and register, you'll enjoy an AD FREE environment!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GHS External Page Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

GHS External Page Test Empty
PostSubject: GHS External Page Test   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:19 am

ROUGH COPY. I DID IT IN PHOTOSHOP AND DON'T HAVE SPELL CHECK, IF YOU SEE MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

GHS External Page Test JJNtu
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: GHS External Page Test   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

SCRAP EVERYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE.

It's wayyy too long. I am just going to make it so there are clickable links to whatever a player is looking for.
Back to top Go down
jello1
Light weight poster
Light weight poster

PostSubject: Re: GHS External Page Test   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 pm

I personally like it, There are some things that could be cut so its just to the points needed, such as "our way of life". Also the "looking to attack a member for a legitimate reason" as most if not all the information there is provided in "GHS attacked you". You could also just say contact diplomat for ct's, I have been giving gallie names for her list or taken from her list and giving to those requested since ive been diplomat and I dont mind. Its not as complicated of a process for the potential recruit if we have all the information right there rather then links.
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Re: GHS External Page Test   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

Yeah agreed. I'm breaking my head too much about it and will end up making it super complicated for no reason. I'll just make it cut to the chase.
Back to top Go down
onlymofu
Regular poster
Regular poster

PostSubject: Newly updated   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING SHOULD BE SIMPLIFIED OR CHANGED!!

GHS External Page Test Madirs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHS External Page Test   GHS External Page Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHS External Page Test
Page 1 of 1