Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to GHS! Go ahead and register, you'll enjoy an AD FREE environment!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books a plenty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

Books a plenty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 am

it will be interesting, you think its gonna be better then the others?
Back to top Go down
bunny master
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 am

idk. depends....

i think that this one's special effects will most likely be better/
Back to top Go down
http://www.uglyalliance.com
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

yeah lol add some avatar too it
Back to top Go down
bunny master
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 am

Seing what they do with Smaug is what i most look forward too.... that will most definitly be Pwnful
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 am

still need to read it >.>
Back to top Go down
bunny master
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:31 am

OH lol. smaug is the dragon who decimated the dwarves of Erebor ( AKA the Lonely mountain ). basically the plot of the story. Thorin, heir to the throne of Erebor, and his combany of dwarves set out with bilbo and gandalf to slay smaug and retake the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 am

is it the mountain they travel through in the main series?
Back to top Go down
bunny master
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 am

no. they travel through the misty mountains in the series, although in the hobbit they do go under the misty mountains, where bilbo finds gollum and the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:34 am

is the ring at the beggining of the book ? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 am

I've read the forgotten realms, was amazing, Drizzt's a bossaholic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:06 am

Al loves to read as much as I do. He has always loved The Dragonriders of Pern. He has the whole series and I bought him a special edition of the book 'The Art of the Dragonriders of Pern'. I have read some sifi, but it is not my favorite.

He has all of the JRR Tokein books. Forgive me if I have the writer's name spelt wrong. He used to go around the house singing 'Bilbo Bagget' or whatever it was!
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

i want to read em all Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:29 am

Too bad you don't live closer to me. I would let you borrow whatever you wanted to read. I would have loved to own a book store! I did do something I enjoyed a lot which was being an Accountant and Fiscal Management Analyst, made good money too when I was able to work.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 am

im thinkin about being a librarian, but a book store would be cooler i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 am

Just let me know and I will buy books from you. I will be buying books until I die and will probably leave some of them unread, but they are my security blanket.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 am

i agree ^^ i never want to go digital with books Smile its all part of the experience, seeing the book and how many pages you have left, the smell of a new book ^^ i wouldn't want to get rid of it for technology
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

I started a book last night called "Dog On It" . It was a mystery with the main character being a dog named Chet and a PI Bernie Little. I finished it at 5am this morning. It has been a long time since I stayed up all night reading. I have stayed up all night playing video games, but since I have had my eye surgery and can see so much better I am back to my first love, Reading.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 am

im reading 6 books right now and don't know which i want to read at this moment >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 am

lol 3 is the most I'v ever had going at one time.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 am

i always have at least 20 books out from the library at once lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I don't get to go to the library any more, but when I buy books I buy more than one because otherwise I would be online ordering books from Amazon everyday. I also belong to two book clubs and emusic where I get audiobooks. The one I am reading now is 'The Brass Verdict' by Michael Connelly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 am

i am a purly fiction/adventure junkie lol there really should be some action in it for me to read it :3 or at least it must keep my interest, i used to go to the book store every week >.< books seem to get more and more expensive though Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:58 am

That is why I belong to Quality Paperback Book Club and BOMC2. The books I buy never costs me more than $15.00 even for hardbacks. BOMC2 books are $9.95 per book and they are all hardbacks. I have about ten books to read so I am happy for right now.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Post Maniac
Post Maniac
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:05 am

>.< most of the books i bought were 20 or more for hardcover ugh (most of em were since they were new and i didn't want to wait for the paper back versions)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 am

lol i put out $50 a piece for eldest and brisnger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books a plenty   Books a plenty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books a plenty
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Book Corner-
Jump to: